Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mickey Thompson "MonoCoque" Mustang F/C: On the Workbench 3/21/19

• 1 month later...

Amazing as usual John!  I was happy to help with the reference pictures that Mary sent you.  Sadly she and I are no longer together but we’re still friends.  I will have to make sure she gets to see your amazing build.

Happy gluing my brother! -Mark

On 6/6/2022 at 9:38 AM, MAGIC MUFFLER said:

It looks pretty amazing!!!  I hope all the photos I posted when I worked on the real car were somehow helpful to you in this build.  

I would like to see it at the next show you mentioned but don't know where it's at.  NNL 2022?

Billy, I am sure the photos you have posted were of much more use to John on this build than the ones my ex and I sent him.  Thank you for posting all the cool photos of this iconic car for us to see!  Also I wanted to tell you that I love your Willy‘s pick up truck build.    
I just got a Revell Moving Violation Willys complete p/u body last week and hope to build it much like yours. -Mark

• Like 1

John, you got a major infusion of Mojo!!! Great results. Love seeing your subtle weathering on the aluminum panels and the paint on the body is awesome. Looking forward to more of your builds. Good to hear from you the other day.

Dave