[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
R.D.F.

Need parts for 41 Willys drag car

Posted (edited)

Hi 

I don't have spare parts and am willing to purchase them.

I need:

Front wheels and tires, rear are Weld wheels

Wheel.thumb.JPG.594898466c34760d61c533a62841819e.JPG

Also wheelie bars and rear spoiler.

This is what I would like to do. Or close to it.

Thanks

willys_0369.jpg.0884fc14a8ec2cc3cb53dc50e568e81d.jpg

Edited by R.D.F.

Posted (edited)

The Lindberg 40 Ford, pink car on the box had those wheels (among other kits) I may have a useable set but it won't be until Monday that I can get to them unless I have some at the house. I'll check in about an hour.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

11 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

The Lindberg 40 Ford, pink car on the box had those wheels (among other kits) I may have a useable set but it won't be until Monday that I can get to them unless I have some at the house. I'll check in about an hour.

Later-

Thanks for looking

Does the 40 Ford have the wheels that I posted on the slick or the ones in the picture of the red Willys ?

Well, after I looked at the picture closer (that's what I get for trying to look at it while riding on the city bus.) neither of those wheels are the ones that are in the Lindberg kit. Sorry. But I do believe that I have a set like the ones in the picture of the wheel. Now to find them.

Later-

1 hour ago, Modlbldr said:

Well, after I looked at the picture closer (that's what I get for trying to look at it while riding on the city bus.) neither of those wheels are the ones that are in the Lindberg kit. Sorry. But I do believe that I have a set like the ones in the picture of the wheel. Now to find them.

Later-

Again thanks for looking. Being I have the rear wheels and slicks hoping to find matching ones for the front. Need spoiler and wheelie bars also.

The rear tires I have are 1 1/4" high/3/4" wide. Wheel is 5/8" diameter. Don't know what kit they came from. Maybe T/F or funny car.

Still looking for parts

Still wanting stuff

Anybody with parts that can help me ?

Still hoping someone would have the parts I'm looking for.

Asking again