Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes AMG GT-3 Tamiya

Twokidsnosleep

This is looking BEAUTIFUL, bud!!!!   What a great cause to support!!, we have a VA hospital here that has models brought in for vets to help them. Modelling has always been medicine to me, although I had a really bad spell for 4 years that I wasn't building. Got so depressed that several times I was ready to just give everything away. Thankfully, God had a different plan, he hooked me up with a lovely wife who also builds, a doctor who actually cares, and guys like you who give me inspiration.....thanks for helping me get back to building!!!!….every day is a struggle, but its easier with the great people I've met!!!!

On April 5, 2019 at 8:19 AM, Dann Tier said:

This is looking BEAUTIFUL, bud!!!!   What a great cause to support!!, we have a VA hospital here that has models brought in for vets to help them. Modelling has always been medicine to me, although I had a really bad spell for 4 years that I wasn't building. Got so depressed that several times I was ready to just give everything away. Thankfully, God had a different plan, he hooked me up with a lovely wife who also builds, a doctor who actually cares, and guys like you who give me inspiration.....thanks for helping me get back to building!!!!….every day is a struggle, but its easier with the great people I've met!!!!

Aha, heres why :huh:

I missed your post in all my huge photos:(

Yes it is a great cause to support and an excellent bunch of UK guys who choose to help them..though not everyone seems to enjoy their success

14 hours ago, superbike-shaun said:

Oh me gosh, Scot, I think this is coming along, nicely, is this  Build for Paul- ISM also?

It is on the site there yes, but not in any competition. I do most of my full build threads there for my own record and history...that way I can look back and see what I f'd up!!!

Thanks for commenting :D

22 hours ago, Scalper said:

Nice added detail to the interior 

21 hours ago, FabbricaP said:

Looking great. Really like the interior detailing! 

12 hours ago, tkzwolf said:

The interior detailing is great.

Cheers to all three of you guys, thanks for the kind words, much appreciatedB)