Model Cars Magazine Forum
Twokidsnosleep

Mercedes AMG GT-3 Tamiya

15 hours ago, tkzwolf said:

Looks superb!

Thanks Tom....just need to find some time to finish her :huh:

My artistic side of my brain says that EVERYTHING you've done...kolors and all, flow PERFECTLY!!!!

1 hour ago, Dann Tier said:

My artistic side of my brain says that EVERYTHING you've done...kolors and all, flow PERFECTLY!!!!

Thank you.  You have a good eye, or two:D

Yes I have been trying to pay attention to that flow with a balance of complementary colours and locations of carbon fibre front back and middle but not too overwhelming

I have deviated from the box art as I see fit as these cars are made to order race cars right from the factory so the possibilities are endless. Had someone elsewhere tell me my c/f was "wrong":lol:

As our late friend Harry used to say, the variations are your friend as then you can make them into anything you want.

1 hour ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

Thank you.  You have a good eye, or two:D

Yes I have been trying to pay attention to that flow with a balance of complementary colours and locations of carbon fibre front back and middle but not too overwhelming

I have deviated from the box art as I see fit as these cars are made to order race cars right from the factory so the possibilities are endless. Had someone elsewhere tell me my c/f was "wrong":lol:

As our late friend Harry used to say, the variations are your friend as then you can make them into anything you want.

Whoever said that can suck it....NO model is 100% true to actual size!!….We build what we like!!!...I look at modelling as a chance to fix all the stuff that I don't like about a car.

I am not even going to pretend to know what would be wrong about your C/F

No no guys, nothing to get upset about. It was quite funny to me actually.

That is Facebook for you, everyone has an opinion and an a-hole and often they use both when posting.