[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Mr mopar

Ordered from Aftermaket places ?

Recommended Posts

I placed an order from Ted model mart and B-N-L resins , anybody know how good these places are ? shipping is it fast ? or I'm I going to wait for months to see my orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teds is great! Ships fast and very reliable and a great guy.

I've bought from BNL in the past but not lately. Always got what I wanted and decent delivery time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have purchased from BNL off of Ebay and received my order in about two weeks. The order was resin 4x4 drive axles which were shipped in a padded envelope.  I then placed an order once from the website and my order was cancelled and refunded back to my Paypal with no explanation. I inquired about this by email and never received a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I have purchased from BNL off of Ebay and received my order in about two weeks. The order was resin 4x4 drive axles which were shipped in a padded envelope.  I then placed an order once from the website and my order was cancelled and refunded back to my Paypal with no explanation. I inquired about this by email and never received a response.

Recently he quit taking orders I heard. I got some left over stuff on eBay from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rusty92 said:

Recently he quit taking orders I heard. I got some left over stuff on eBay from him.

This was a couple of years ago. I haven't bought anything from them recently. But as you said, the last I looked, the website wouldn't allow you to place an order, but it looks like most of his products are available on Ebay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got an e-mail from B-N-L resin my order has been processed ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mr mopar said:

Just got an e-mail from B-N-L resin my order has been processed ,

I like his 4wd parts a lot. I got a resin Dana 60 from him and the quality is good. It is a re-cast of the one in the Hemi Dart kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rusty92 said:

I like his 4wd parts a lot. I got a resin Dana 60 from him and the quality is good. It is a re-cast of the one in the Hemi Dart kit.

That's one of the things I did order for the Dodge pick up coming out !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news both casters have send tracking numbers and shipped my orders .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this