[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Arrowhead Aluminum back in business ? I noticed today that they have a Facebook page going .

Well if they are, they still owe me an order from 3 years ago.

I ordered a few things from them in October, from the website.... Just had to have paypal step in and refund my money. Nothing from them, no replies to emails, no response to the case by paypal..... this is the second and last time I ever use them.... both times I had trouble.

I had problems with them in the past, too. AAA must be in business, or, at least what passes as one. Their webpage has a 2019 copyright and they have the same items as listed in recent FB posts. They posted on FB as recently as yesterday. Here's the link. Here is the phone number if you feel like busting their chops:

507-348-4071

Their FB page has recent posts showing some of their stuff. I bought stuff in the past and had no issues but I am very doubtful I will be now.

they stole 15 dollars from me

Not sure if they are selling it or a 3rd party has the parts and are selling them.