Model Cars Magazine Forum

2019 Shizouka Hobby Show

1 hour ago, afx said:

Loving this!

59835162_2235379576530360_8885916417753350144_o.thumb.jpg.966b720abf7abb938b004e9427583853.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What that dude said!!!!!!! So looking forward to some more new GT3 spec cars. The Audi, the Porsches, the BMW M8 (well not till next year likely). Now we need a Huracan and the new McLaren 720s, and the Aston Martin Vantage.

1 hour ago, gasman said:

Any information on this, I don’t remember aoshima having a kit of this version of the Estima (or Previa as we know it here in the states)

94316259-CE6F-4B87-8364-47647F9C7D65.jpeg

Its based off the Estima Lucida/Emina kit from the 90's , its going to have a whole lot of new parts.

New genuine front and rear bumper
-New genuine aluminum wheel
-New original rear wing
-New set of pre-formed sheet
-New rear wiper
-New Decal
-Twin moon roof
-Window frame masking seal

Edited by martinfan5

2 hours ago, gasman said:

Any information on this, I don’t remember aoshima having a kit of this version of the Estima (or Previa as we know it here in the states)

Jon mentioned the new parts.  Aoshima had an Estima Lucida and Estima Emina, but never a straight base trim factory stock level Estima

Edited by niteowl7710

On 5/10/2019 at 6:33 PM, gasman said:

Is it curbside, or does it have a chassis, becuase the drivetrain is one of the most interesting things about the Previa.

It looks like Ebbro is working on a plastic kit of this years Toro Rosso STR14 Honda. Here's an early prototype on display at the show, courtesy of Scaleautofactory.com. They did a great job with their McLaren kits so I'll be looking forward to, and crossing my fingers for this one. 

ebbro_str14.jpg

Edited by Turberticus

On 5/12/2019 at 11:49 PM, Richard Bartrop said:

Is it curbside, or does it have a chassis, becuase the drivetrain is one of the most interesting things about the Previa.

Its a curbside, with a lot of chassis detail, but molded in. 

On 10.4.2019 at 4:38 PM, niteowl7710 said:

Yeah now that they're finally doing the promised 488 GTB (along with the 812 Superfast), I feel my wallet lightening.  I don't mind the Spyder, but I really wanted one with a roof on it.  My interest is piqued with the Huracan Evo they have cooking, and how easily it will be to wedge an Aoshima Performante chassis into that resin body rather than using the slab that will come with it.

Just saw on several European webshop sites that the Ferrari kits are on sale or at least available for pre-order. 

https://www.hiroboy.com/Alpha_Models--manufacturer--186.html#

https://www.bsmodels.be/shop/model-kits/124-am02-0008-ferrari-812-full-kit/

• 3 weeks later...