Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 chrysler 300

michelle

here is a old johan rebuilder i rebuilt  it was missing the original  front seats engine dash and stering wheel  and wheels and tires  i used a engine and a front seats from a charger  model kit  and the wheels and tires from another rebuilder the dash and stearing wheel  i have no clue what they came from they were in a box with a 70 superbee but did not go to the kit cause it did not fit in the in the interior pan but the look of the dash matched a 68 300 dash 

20190410_150646.jpg

20190410_150652.jpg

20190410_150748.jpg

20190410_150752.jpg

20190411_115510.jpg

20190411_115514.jpg

20190411_115535.jpg

20190411_115539.jpg

20190410_150811.jpg

20190410_150815.jpg

Wow! Good lookin' Chrysler Michelle!

Believe it or not, someone in the hobby GAVE me one of these years ago. He had ZERO interest in it but didn't want to just toss it out. I still have it with its original box, but haven't done anything with it......yet. I've got the glue kit convertible as well as an X-El promo, but they're packed away and heaven knows when I'd get around to building them.

3 hours ago, Yahshu said:

Very cool MOPAR.

How about sharing some of that motivation you have, do you have a production line in your home? must have with the amount of models you turn out. 

Keep up the awesome work. 

thank you no i dont have a production line just plenty of time and i tend to do all the primer on the car models the same day then the next all the painting  then the next the clear coating then i build one car at a time 

4 hours ago, MrObsessive said:

Wow! Good lookin' Chrysler Michelle!

Believe it or not, someone in the hobby GAVE me one of these years ago. He had ZERO interest in it but didn't want to just toss it out. I still have it with its original box, but haven't done anything with it......yet. I've got the glue kit convertible as well as an X-El promo, but they're packed away and heaven knows when I'd get around to building them.

thank you and very cool hope to see them