Model Cars Magazine Forum

D-100 Reissued -- C-10 Next ?

21 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

I get it Mark, but the only way to recreate that old truck is with the kit and a resin grille, unless someone has an old grille to trade or give away. I haven't seen a price on the grille, but I would think it would be very reasonable. The Modelhaus sold their plated grille for $7.

Thank you Mike.... Id love to find the old original grilles and turn signal bars for them if possible...plating condition not important ether.  If I have to go resin Ill try to get some somehow.  The flat hoods would be great as well like the early ones had..?

3 hours ago, slusher said:

Mark, contact him about a grill. He is a model guy and it should be something you can afford. See if he will work with your situation, I  know how it is. I am on SS and many meds just like you brother. May God bless you.friend!

Carl my brother... You have that one right and the situation has no improved here ether at all....much worse.     I feel for anyone having to live on what we end up with.    Is he on the site here..???   I really dig the resin 80s Chevy crew cab long bed too...looks very nicely done to me.

3 hours ago, disabled modeler said:

Carl my brother... You have that one right and the situation has no improved here ether at all....much worse.     I feel for anyone having to live on what we end up with.    Is he on the site here..???   I really dig the resin 80s Chevy crew cab long bed too...looks very nicely done to me.

MAD also has that resin long bed, not sure where that crew cab came from. The resin long bed is $15, nice piece, smooth and clean.

Kris is on here, he might do some trading if you have something he needs, worth asking!

13 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

MAD also has that resin long bed, not sure where that crew cab came from. The resin long bed is $15, nice piece, smooth and clean.

Kris is on here, he might do some trading if you have something he needs, worth asking!

I have traded with him, real nice guy!