Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
89AKurt

GSL-XVIII (#18 2001) video

Recommended Posts

Finally, only 18 years after I attended the the GSL-18 in 2001.  This was a stage in my life, when my wife had a monthly show on the local cable access channel, I learned to shoot video, and edit and produce, got so burnt out among other reasons, have not done anything since.  Hope you enjoy this, some people are no longer with us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurt...great video it was expertly produced and I enjoyed watching it.  Hope you post more of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Slimguy said:

Kurt...great video it was expertly produced and I enjoyed watching it.  Hope you post more of them.

Thank you.  I have a rally video to upload sometime, then that's it.

3 hours ago, RancheroSteve said:

Thanks for posting this. Wow, some of those familiar faces look so young!

I know right?  Welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Kurt for giving me a chance to relive a fantastic few days in 2001.

Your video brought back some great memories.

I even saw myself for a few micro-seconds !!

I will not be at GSL next weekend but really hope I can make to the finale in three years,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurt, what a great video!!! Didn't know (or maybe more like I didn't remember) that you did video.

This was so good!!!

I'll send you an email, got some questions for you.

Great seeing you at the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Phildaupho said:

Thanks Kurt for giving me a chance to relive a fantastic few days in 2001.

Your video brought back some great memories.

I even saw myself for a few micro-seconds !!

I will not be at GSL next weekend but really hope I can make to the finale in three years,

Welcome!  Glad you liked it.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:01 PM, TimKustom said:

Awesome video. Thanks for posting!

Thanks, of course!

28 minutes ago, Art Laski said:

Love it, Kurt!

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Kurt, what a great video!!! Didn't know (or maybe more like I didn't remember) that you did video.

This was so good!!!

I'll send you an email, got some questions for you.

Great seeing you at the show.

Thank you very much.  It was never posted on the GSL website, so it got forgotten.  It's my production, should have posted long ago on YouTube.  Good seeing you were able to be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a cool video. I've got a copy of it that I obtained from Bob Paeth, years ago before his passing, along with one from 1987 and 1989, which if I was told correctly they were done by Roy Sorenson. The 89 video was cool because it's four hours long and features the awards banquet which featured the roast of Mark Gustavson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...