[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
R.D.F.

Notification after posting a topic

Hi

When I start a post, at the bottom is a green button switch that I turn on to get notifications if someone responds. But I never get notified.

Thanks

Check the preferences under your profile, you may be overriding the notifications.

I believe you can also follow a thread. You can set the program to automatically follow a thread you start or post in.

I'm trying to figure this out as well.  I just went in and changed some settings.  We'll see.

I just started to get notifications late. Sometimes it’s a whole day before I get a notification. This just started recently.

I've never gotten notifications, which is just fine.  I get way too much email and I do check the board daily.   

I am on a board for another hobby where I wanted to get notifications, and somehow AOL was blocking them.  I switched my address over to my gmail one and I'm getting notifications just fine.