Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 Ford Pickup short bed

Picked this up last night from a friend...........

He did the shortening of the bed and the tu-tone paint scheme which doesnt look to bad! maybe just a polish will help it........

He had Org got this from me last year on a trade for something along the way,and had converted it to a short bed............

well some where along his way of the build he lost steam and wanted to part with it.........so i said sure! I'll take her back.......

MVC136S-vi.jpg

MVC138S-vi.jpg

MVC140S-vi.jpg

Oh I see steelies in your future and baby moons.....JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES YOU CAN SEE IT..........SEE I TOLD YEA !!!!

LOL!!!! :lol:

Ya i thought of that too but! gona add some rotors inside those spokes! that should look cool! 4 wheel disk brakes.........

left enough to modify on the back side......but we will see

• 5 years later...

Those were such gorgeous trucks,I'd LOVE to see a reissue too!!! (and that's further worsened,my wanting one,buy the recent exposure of 1:1 customs in ol skool truck mags,LOL! :lol: )

This one's looking AWESOME so far,I can't wait to see what you do with it! :D (Oh and Walt,about those steelies...you see the wide whites on it and the airbagged stance too,right? ;) )