Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another kenworth snap kit

45 minutes ago, Jim B said:

Looks nice.  I like the modifications you did to it.  Did you take the sleeper from the AMT kit?

NoJim, the sleeper is from the pete snap with new sides built this was done b4 the AMT kit came back out. Stacks are aluminum rod, I use a sheet metal break with a half round notch filed out on one end to bend em. Only after i post pics do i find things that still need to b done, looks like someone left the clamp loose on the rt stack!

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, signguy2108 said:

I said i seen stuff I needed to do, decided i didnt like the 36" sleeper, here's the 60" version.

2019-05-01_18-11-34_634.jpg

I think she looks good either way!!! That's a pretty nice build you did there!!!

On 5/4/2019 at 12:53 PM, Goodwrench3 said:

Looks fantastic !!   The 60" sleeper really makes the truck.  Where did you get the 60" sleeper  ?

thanks Jeff, the 60" is a combination of the aerodyne side panels and scratchbuilt roof panel

• 8 months later...

Thanks guys, this was first posted in April of last year, someone decided to drag it back out. (sorry) lol.  I haven't had the time to do any modeling since the end of last years buildoff.  The workbench models are collecting dust, maybe get back to it in a bit.....,