[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
NYLIBUD

Must be fake.

Apparently an underwater camera man caught this 17 foot female Great White shark swimming to the surface.He took the shot only a few feet away from inside a cage.Well as you can see, it’s almost the exact same picture from the movie Jaws.The diver swore he took the shot.Na too close in similarity, can’t be real,IMO. 

94576F87-DEE8-4ABB-B045-A91C45EE5030.jpeg

EB7AB936-C6F8-4FE7-B744-AE7D40B3BD57.jpeg

I don't see why it has to be fake? If it is, it's a very good one. 

There was a post somewhere about that . It was taken by a diver in a shark cage. It is real.

You know I have seen these Shark Cages and have often wondered if the divers ever felt like that worm on the end of the hook.  

Posted (edited)

The movie picture looks unrealistic compared to the real thing.  True story -  a shark hit me in the head in the bahamas about 5 years ago.  See Youtube Mach72man 6 second shark dive video.

Edited by vamach1

Ok so i guess it’s real, pretty darn good resemblance to the movie shark. Don’t go in the water.😱

I'm more concerned with the schools of Coney Island Whitefish that appear around Robert Moses State Park during the summer. ;) :D

I remember when I went to see Jaws in the theater. We were in the front row in the balcony. When they had the shark jump out of the water the first time I almost went over the railing. It was weeks before I would even get in the bath tub, I usually shower anyway.  I still laugh at myself over this.