Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aardvark Models

They certainly are still in business and offering some quite unique resin products. You should be able to find them on-line. Incidentally Andy Martin the incredible talent behind AArdvark is also one of the original six founding members of the NNL. 

Edited by misterNNL
Kindle thinks it knows what I need to say

Aardvark here! I am still around although on the back, back burner. I still have most of the Model T stuff, none of the funny car stuff.  I still have some of the decals. There are no more Firebird III or Maserati kits or parts.  I will be redoing the Metzeler tire kit for the Revell choppers soon. There will be more of the Mini pickup, panel and woody conversions, too.

I let my website go a few years back. I couldn't justify the expense and it also went quickly out of date and I didn't know how to change it.

I do on occasion sell on Ebay user name modelmartin.  Best bet to contact me is by email  - modelmartin@comcast.net. It takes me a bit to get back to people but I eventually do. I definitely do sell bits and pieces and am always willing to do what I can for folks!

Thanks for everyone's interest.

Andy Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DumpyDan said:

Can we see a picture of the 1915 center door?  Thanks

Here's a pic of the kit contents (swiped from the internet).  Also a review/buildup of the Aardvark Center Door Sedan by Anthony Hazelaar, who has built just about every Model T ever made.  Quite a few years ago, I ordered the 1915 Center Door Sedan and the Model T Coupelet kits from Andy.  Both are very well done, with minimal flash and clean-up needed.

https://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/tonhazelaar/wwwhome/15t-centerdoor.html

aard_centdoor.jpg

Edited by Mike999
goof

On 5/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, Modelmartin said:

Aardvark here! I am still around although on the back, back burner. I still have most of the Model T stuff, none of the funny car stuff.  I still have some of the decals. There are no more Firebird III or Maserati kits or parts.  I will be redoing the Metzeler tire kit for the Revell choppers soon. There will be more of the Mini pickup, panel and woody conversions, too.

I let my website go a few years back. I couldn't justify the expense and it also went quickly out of date and I didn't know how to change it.

I do on occasion sell on Ebay user name modelmartin.  Best bet to contact me is by email  - modelmartin@comcast.net. It takes me a bit to get back to people but I eventually do. I definitely do sell bits and pieces and am always willing to do what I can for folks!

Andy Martin

Hi Andy , I've sent 2 Emails ..I know yo are busy .. Thanx 

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, Modelmartin said:

Andy Martin

Good to see you pop in! I have a good number of your kits and will say they are one of the few with Modelhaus level. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...