[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Saturday, May 25th, from 9 AM PDT until 3 PM for a software upgrade. See posting in General.
Sign in to follow this  
rssschris

Mooneyham & Sharp & malco Mustang

Does anyone remember n issue of Hot Rod that had an article named ENCORE? It featured the Mooneyham & Sharp 34 coupe & Ohio George 67 Malco Mustang. I am wanting to know what issue it was. I have it, but don`t know what tote it is stored in. If I new what issue it was, maybe what's on the front cover, I could it.

Thanks,

Chris.

Mooneyham and Sharp is in January, 2008  Hot Rod

Google can be a great resource!

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Edited by afx

Yes Google is a great resource. I have seen that picture .You can not tell what issue it is. The tape measure at the bottom covers the month & year. Therefor, does not answer my question.

Thanks,

Chris.

Thought the clear photos of the article might eliminate the need to find a back issue - my apologies for posting it. 

No apology necessary. I did not mean to come off as condescending. I just am getting frustrated with myself, I know I have this issue, and have been trying to go though the thousands of magazines I have tucked away. I just can`t seem to locate it. I thank you for the clear pictures & have down loaded them, in case I don`t find my issue.

Thanks,

Chris

If you take on either of these builds Chris I hope you will share them here on the forum with us. The more Motorsports subjects on here the better I say.  Good luck with your search.