Model Cars Magazine Forum

This message I get when I try to upload a picture......

mrmike

When I try to upload a picture from my computer, I get this message in a rectangular box near the top of the screen.  "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"  It happens for every picture I try to upload.  I had to go back to using third party hosting for my pictures.  Is there an issue with the forum or something on my computer?

Yeah, the other day I tried uploading 1/2 dozen pics (the Moebius 66 Ford kit parts), and only one uploaded, the others all had errors.  The rest I had to put on my Fotki page and link to. 

Edited by Rob Hall

This reminds me of when Flickr decided "more awesomeness" was needed, and they so trashed their website that people bailed.  They made it like a firetruck had a garden hose.  It was legendary to tech geeks, simply annoying to everyone else.  If we are forced into using another site to host photos, that's about a dozen more steps.  If cost is an issue, I would be willing to subscribe for using this forum.

Let's see if this works.....
14223515433_73e429dc8f_z.jpg

Edited by 89AKurt

i wont be posting any new model builds till it is fixed i am not going to get a photo hosting account ie photo bucket imgur flickr cause they only give you limited amount of gbs for the free  versions and that is all i can do  and i dont want to use use my instagram  either  as that is for my non model building hobbies