[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Maintenance   03/14/2019

The board is going offline Saturday, May 25th, from 9 AM PDT until 3 PM for a software upgrade. See posting in General.
Sam I Am

Resin 1968 Johan Chrysler 300

I had a friend cast some of these for me. They are NOT cleaned up in any which way or form. As you can see, they are very evenly cast and almost the same thickness as the original plastic.  I have picked out the best of everything and have three complete castings that I am offering for trade. I have had them for many years and have not done anything with them so am passing them on. They will need cleaned up, and the steering column can be replaced with just about any parts box piece and be an improvement, it is really plain.

You will get a body, hood, front and rear bumpers with tail light insert, firewall, interior tub with dash, two piece bucket seats, and steering column. NO chassis parts or glass!!  I remember testing different chassis and finding that the Monogram 1/24 B-body was close. 1/25 chassis would need to be stretched. I tested all the B-body chassis I had in Revell/Monogram/and AMT.

I will also offer the remaining two bodies with hoods, bumpers, dashes, and seats. NO interior buckets...WITH THE DISCLAIMER that even though there are flaws,(air pockets and pin holes) a builder of moderate skill should be able to make a nice model with additional parts.

Anyone who is more familiar with all of the Mopar kits might find that other kits offer better detailed seats and steering columns than Johan offered. 

Please let me know if you are interested in a set with interior bucket or without when you PM.

Thanks!

My interests are many and varied....

1967-8 Mercury Cougar. Built, partial built, kits. NO Drag cars. 

Resin Big rig cab kits

Amt Diamond Reo

Large scale kits, 1/16, 1/12, 1/8

Road race subjects from the 60's

4x4 subjects, Blazers, Broncos, Dodge, Jeep, Chevy and Ford Pickups....maybe even a Scout

Fujimi Enthusiast kits

Porsches

VWs

Trumpeter Falcon/Ranchero kits

Johan AMX or Javelin, street NOT drag.

Hubley metal Packards and Duesenbergs

...anything interesting and unique that I might be forgetting...   

Partial builds in any of the above will be considered.

TIA !

20190513_174710.jpg

20190513_173247.jpg

20190513_173155.jpg

Two of the complete with interior tubs are pending.