Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi Ferrari Daytona Spider

randyc

I don't often post finsihed models and have two for today.  First is a Fujimi Ferrari Daytona I built for a friend.  He pays me to build and repair and modify models for him.  He doesn't build.  Just collects mainly Mint diecasts and now is getting into plastci kits to fill some holes in his collection.   There are lots of other photos on the workbench page if you're interested in the build.  I have license plates printed for this one, but they were in house and I was at my model bench in outbuilding.  

IMG_20190513_185453947.jpg

IMG_20190513_185500767.jpg

IMG_20190513_185508643.jpg

IMG_20190513_185513646.jpg

IMG_20190513_185535601.jpg

IMG_20190513_185550086.jpg

Just now, Tommy124 said:

Always nice to see a Fujimi Enthusiast Model finished. You did well on this, congrats! But you should show the V12 too! 

I was hurrying last night.   There are photos of the engine in the workbench posting.  Thanks for the compliment.

17 hours ago, kelson said:

Love this build!be tough after all the work you put in to hand it over to someone else.:mellow:

Not too bad to hand it over.  it's a friend/collector buddy.   We're similar in age and we've told our wives to let the other handle our collections should something happen to either of us.   So it's close by and I can visit it about anytime.   Kinda like letting him hold that part of my collection.   He has bought some Mint diecasts and shipped them to me to "hold indefinitely" as well.  It works for us.  And to me, the best part is the building.