[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
clayton

Printed trailer

In the mail a printer trailer. Needs a little sanding and filling.

Think the kit trailer may work for some dinner parts. And is air ride. As a guess supper glue will work?

IMG_20190518_2137302_rewind

Yea normal super glue will bond 3d printed items..or if ya want messy..epoxy

Clayton, Clayton, Clayton.... We need to chat.... PM sent... LOL

Posted (edited)

I think we’re all wondering about it. Is it your own design you’ve had printed? Looks like the start of a great project. 

Edited by vincen47

4 hours ago, vincen47 said:

I think we’re all wondering about it. Is it your own design you’ve had printed? Looks like the start of a great project. 

I pose the questions of where did you get it and cost etc... Inquiring minds want to know Clayton! Lol 😆 

Got off f/B,a lady name Mila Cox. 

little disappointed. The details are not that good. They need to be refined. It's a about 0.9 to 1MM. Not that flimsy but not that stiff. Yes it has a tail end.

It has air ride,not all that great,need to look at that a little more. The airbags are soft/ rubber like.

From the look of it  based on a 96" wide.

You can use the kit trailer for a idea on the floor and photos from the web.

With shipping it was $110.00 a tad pricey for what I got.

Don't think I will buy from her again. Maybe with a more practice she will get better.

Will try to slap it together in the next few weeks for a little better look and were it will go.

The 11.00 was a introductory price. And it takes about 4 weeks for me to get mine.

11 hours ago, clayton said:

Got off f/B,a lady name Mila Cox. 

little disappointed. The details are not that good. They need to be refined. It's a about 0.9 to 1MM. Not that flimsy but not that stiff. Yes it has a tail end.

It has air ride,not all that great,need to look at that a little more. The airbags are soft/ rubber like.

From the look of it  based on a 96" wide.

You can use the kit trailer for a idea on the floor and photos from the web.

With shipping it was $110.00 a tad pricey for what I got.

Don't think I will buy from her again. Maybe with a more practice she will get better.

Looks like a half way good starter though, better than not having one at all. The $110.00 is a bit scary though!! WOW.... Thanks for the info!!!

I may have over reacted,she is maybe new to the hobby and home crafter and not having proper info and a ton of money she  doing the best as she can.

I've tried to get info from big companies all I got was a slap on the back with a see ya later. We shall see.

Dr. Check your box.

1 hour ago, clayton said:

I may have over reacted,she is maybe new to the hobby and home crafter and not having proper info and a ton of money she  doing the best as she can.

I've tried to get info from big companies all I got was a slap on the back with a see ya later. We shall see.

Dr. Check your box.

Even if she is new, it looks pretty good!!

Instead of complaining we should try to help out.

1 hour ago, clayton said:

👍

20 hours ago, clayton said:

Err, I'm not complaining at all... Just so ya's know!!

Interesting. I will wait to see your finished trailer before I pass judgement.

Could be cool when done.

:)

On 5/20/2019 at 1:59 PM, clayton said:

Well said Clayton. That way a better product is on the shelf for sale and display. 

I've built a few things 3D printed by Shapeways in their finest material.  The technology still isn't up to injection molded quality and I'd say close to resin but I find resin easier to work with.  That said, if you need something that isn't available anywhere else, sometimes it's better than nothing.  With some extra work, the 3D printed stuff can look ok.