Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine

Jeffcad

Hi guys !

This time again I am sharing with you my last transformation. Another Cadillac of course!. Last fall I discovered that Hasegawa had released a new version of their "Amercian 66" Series, ( including their Coupe Deville ) into a "lowrider" series. I jumped on the occasion to buy 2 kits in order to create from them a series 75 limousine. Hasegawa's kits are not as refine as the Jo-Han's Coupe Deville of the same year, but working from Johan's 66 Caddies is inconcevable to me, since these promos or kits are very rare and really expensive. And to be honest, Hasegawa's are really good to start from. So there she is !. Chassis, B,C and D pillars,  interior including passengers compartment have been modified or created of course, as well as original wheelbase. Then, all the roof have been levelled up cause limos roof were higher than regular Deville series. I have added a "vinyle-ish" top option on my model, to make it even more rare, since most of the real 66 limos were not having it. Over the last 20 years, I have seen only one model conversion like this one, without the vinyle top. So, since no Cadillac limousines have ever been made by any kit manufacturer, I guess that my model is maybe unique. It's by far the most complicated transformation I have ever done. Hope you'll like it ! ;)

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

big-7760613f01.jpg

big-776061430f.jpg

Edited by Jeffcad

15 hours ago, paul alflen said:

Jean-Philippe, Excellent  idea, beautiful workmanship,  and great execution, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good luck in your next build!!!!

Thank you so much Paul !