Model Cars Magazine Forum

Best tool I ever purchased, can't find it again.

I purchased this tool from Squadron maybe 18 months ago and I LOVE IT! It easily removes raised letters and is awesome on ejector pin marks, particularly in tight spaces. I want to order another one as a back up and can't find it on Squadron's site. Does anyone know what it's actually called?

20190519_165350.jpg

16 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

People have been known to forget where they parked theirs cars in lots; so, "losing" a shovel isn't that difficult.

Fair point! 

Tom - did you look in-between the cushions on the couch?  I'm always losing stuff down there :D

Based on this thread I ordered the set of three micro chisels from UMM-USA. They arrived yesterday and I quickly tried them out on some ejector pin flash on the underside of a body. They work great! I can see using them for a bunch of tasks, especially in tight places. Thanks to all for bringing this up and providing the vendor info.

7 hours ago, CabDriver said:

Fair point! 

Tom - did you look in-between the cushions on the couch?  I'm always losing stuff down there :D

I followed my fool proof method to find my shovel.

I went to Walmart and bought a new one.

Soon enough,  I looked up high in the garage and saw I had hung my old one up on a hook!

Guess I have two shovels now!

34 minutes ago, Tom Geiger said:

I followed my fool proof method to find my shovel.

I went to Walmart and bought a new one.

Soon enough,  I looked up high in the garage and saw I had hung my old one up on a hook!

Guess I have two shovels now!

Now you can dig holes twice as fast! :D