Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aftermarket parts for AMT 92-96 F-150 kit

Hey there! I'm noticing that I've got an affinity for the 92-96 Ford F150. I've got two long bed, a flareside, a short box, the lightning and a resin crewcab. 

I'm wondering if there are any aftermarket suspensions, grills or anything available out there for these kits. 

Thanks in advance!

I also share your love for this generation of trucks. As for aftermarket parts for these trucks, BNL Resins is your best bet. As an example, here's a set of 1992-1996 rims that they exclusively make:

http://www.b-n-lresins.com/shoppingopencart/Aftermarket-resin-cast-1-24-1-25-scale-hobby-model--wheels/Ford-wheels-num-2-resin-cast-1-24-1-25-scale

10 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Not specifically for the Ford , but Fireball Models sells beautifully cast winches and numerous parts that could be added to the kit for a serious off roader 

Although not technically correct, I suspect the Fireball F-250 4wd conversion would fit under these trucks to make the 4wd version not offered by AMT.