Model Cars Magazine Forum

2016 camaro

michelle

here is a 2016 camaro built up i redid  the licence plate was on the model when i got it  the camaro was was painted silver  i realized what the person i got it from was trying to  replicate which was the wrong year for  that car which was a the silver 2010 camaro  from the first few seasons   this is still not the right model year for this car which is a 2014   but is close enough for detective danny (danno) williams  second camaro a  2014 black camaro  i painted the police lights in the grille i did not paint the badgeing on it cause some of the seasons the badges and logos  were missing or blacked out  on all the five-0 vehicals 

20190520_141825.jpg

20190520_141828.jpg

20190520_141831.jpg

20190520_141813.jpg

20190520_141849.jpg

20190520_141857.jpg

20190520_141921.jpg

20190520_141843.jpg

20190520_141807.jpg

20190520_141810.jpg

Hey! VERY nice and clean! B)

As far as the 1:1, I like the cars looks on the outside, but not long ago I sat in one as I was comparing it to the Challenger I have and I didn't like it at all! VERY claustrophobic inside with those small windows and just plain felt uncomfortable to be in.

Edited by MrObsessive

10 hours ago, MrObsessive said:

Hey! VERY nice and clean! B)

As far as the 1:1, I like the cars looks on the outside, but not long ago I sat in one as I was comparing it to the Challenger I have and I didn't like it at all! VERY claustrophobic inside with those small windows and just plain felt uncomfortable to be in.

thanks 

10 minutes ago, espo said:

Your build looks great and I like the theme. I have only visited Hawaii a coupe of times, I don't think a black car is wise in the tropics, but I know that's the way it works on TV.   

thanks 

34 minutes ago, dougp said:

One of your best builds yet. Nice attention to detail as it relates to the show. Keep 'em coming.

thank you i love the new five-0 an new macgyver and new magnum p.i  and how they are all in the same shared universe with the ncis series and jag 

5 minutes ago, crazyjim said:

Another nice build.  You're really knocking them out quickly.

thanks the 3 chargers i posted before were all finished during the time when we were having problems uploading pics with the choose pics plus i tend to work on more then one model at a time sometimes i paint 3-4 car model bodies a  day   right now on my modeling table i have 2 car models i am working on 2 boat models and 2 star trek models and  star trek prop replica i am making