Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopiekat new items

26 minutes ago, Alan said:

Hi Doug, Yup and the silver car

67Coronet-DickLandySilverCar1.jpg

Very. VERY cool! I'd like to do that little-remembered car. 

13 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Any chance you wil do decals of Sam Auxier's prostock Mustangs?  I do not think anyone has ever made them.

Personally, I'd love to do his earlier BOWANI II '65-'66 Mustang Ultra Stock/match racer. B)

15 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Very. VERY cool! I'd like to do that little-remembered car. 

Personally, I'd love to do his earlier BOWANI II '65-'66 Mustang Ultra Stock/match racer. B)

This one?

Image result for BOWANI II '65-'66 Mustang Ultra Stock/match racer

4 hours ago, afx said:

This one?

Image result for BOWANI II '65-'66 Mustang Ultra Stock/match racer

That's not bad but I was thinking more of this one: 

cfebc84582f19c4135f92cde481882e9--drag-c

I saw him clean up at the CARS meet in 1968, beating the likes of Jenkins, Sox, and Landy. Very impressive. I've never forgotten it. 

Edited by Snake45

18 hours ago, Alan said:

Getting some new stuff up on the site as well as updating the Gallery with some fantastic builds from customers. More new decals will be completed and up soon including the Dick Landy 67 Coronet Super Stockers.

http://whoopiekatdecals.com/HTML/Operations/New.html

Alan

Any news on the Bill Ireland '68 CJ Mustang decal?

2 hours ago, fairlane1320 said:

Any news on the Bill Ireland '68 CJ Mustang decal?

It is still on the to do list. Been doing lots of custom orders and the Landy Coronet gets lots of requests so I want to get that one out first.

Alan

1 hour ago, gtx6970 said:

Interesting. First Ive ever seen of the one. And its not even an RT . Trim is Coronet 440

I think he only ran it at that one race. There are a couple pics of it in the Landy book. Come to think of it, I might have scanned that pic above and sent it to Alan some time ago. 

I think this car looks much better than his other blue '67 cars--it fight right in with his silver branding he started using in, what, '63 (and went back to in '68)? I've never seen any explanation as to why his '67 cars were blue, but my theory is that Dodge wanted something that would work with the white vinyl tops to go with their "Good Guys Wear White Hats" 1967 advertising campaign. :unsure:

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 7:38 AM, BobbyG said:

Awesome Alan! Been waiting a long time for these decals. Thank you

There are about another 6 or so new decals that will be up on the site soon. Fred Hurst Cuda Gasser, Trick Truck Corvair Pick Up Wheel Stander, Brutus 65 GTO AWB, CMG 67 Charger FC, Landy Coronets as well as several others ....... Many of the bodies are from Scott at  SpeedCityResin Check them out.

Thanks to all who support WKD. Please send me pics of your builds and they will go in the Gallery section. There are many FANTASTIC builds posted in there!!

Alan

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, Dave Toups said:

Alan,

Would you consider doing this car?

RogerSprouse57.jpg

Done,

This one has been on my mind to do for myself ....... I only have a couple of small pics of the car myself, can you send me any more? f so please send them to alan@whoopiekatdecals.com

Thanks

Alan

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, Alan said:

Getting some new stuff up on the site as well as updating the Gallery with some fantastic builds from customers. More new decals will be completed and up soon including the Dick Landy 67 Coronet Super Stockers.

http://whoopiekatdecals.com/HTML/Operations/New.html

Alan

Sneak Peek ....... Almost done, just a couple of adjustments, stretching the 721 on the windshield and resizing the Landy on the trunk and it will be up on the site

DickLandy67Coronet.jpg

Edited by Alan