Model Cars Magazine Forum

1941 Chevolet Pickup Custom

1941 Chevolet pickup. Flip Front end. Brake lines to all four wheels. Motor is out of Lindberg '38 Ford Street Rod. Glass Mirror firewall. Suicide doors. "Ken's fuzzy fur carpet, black .Ken's  red Fuzzy dice on mirror. Dash from a later model Chevolet pick up. Paint is Pure Ice finger nail polish, "Hit the Floor" #1026. Interterior in Tamiya matte White. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

20190601_184843.jpg

Edited by Super28
added pic

Thank you gentlemen. Alot of work went into it. Learned alot for the next one. Like the saying I stoled from one of the posters here here, I put over my work desk, " Each Kit I Build Is Really Only Practice For The Next One". I'll get better! Love the colors you can get with nail polish. The pictures don't do it justice, I assure you.

May I suggest you use a less cluttered background for your next photo shoot. I know all you see is your model but the rest see all of the stuff behind it and that detracts from the truck. Try a plain sheet of poster board or a dark piece of cloth.

Edited by misterNNL
Forgotten details

On 6/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, misterNNL said:

May I suggest you use a less cluttered background for your next photo shoot. I know all you see is your model but the rest see all of the stuff behind it and that detracts from the truck. Try a plain sheet of poster board or a dark piece of cloth.

Advice taken. Good idea. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Super28 said:

Advice taken. Good idea. Thanks

I don't mind bench shots, it's just a matter of cropping to the subject.   I use a free program called  Irfanview, and crop everything prior to posting!  Just Google it and sites come up where you can download the program.

Here's your photos after cropping:

image.png.462c1d3993990edee8454a1a55190e55.png

image.png.df158060a4ea2b074e06305e3431a367.png

image.png.fcc243554e71c5e8a218e3752835e881.png