[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
fiatboy

2 tires from the Monogram '64 GTO; the BIG ONES!

There are two large tires in the '64 GTO,  just 2, and I want one of those large ones.  I have some NASCAR engines, complete; I have a '57 T-Bird engine.  What kind of stuff are you looking for?  Please pm me.

Excuse me: I need both of the  large tires, not just one!

Are they slicks. 

No, they have tread, they are more like NASCAR tires.  I want to use the 'stock' wheel covers and hope they will fit in these heavier tires.   I always thought they looked so 'neat', the wheel covers that is.  I plan to strip the chrome and paint them aluminum or magnesium.  Thanks

On June 7, 2019 at 12:23 PM, fiatboy said:

No, they have tread, they are more like NASCAR tires.  I want to use the 'stock' wheel covers and hope they will fit in these heavier tires.   I always thought they looked so 'neat', the wheel covers that is.  I plan to strip the chrome and paint them aluminum or magnesium.  Thanks

So you need just one of the rear tires from the Monogram  64 GTO kit?  I think I saw one the other day.. Let me know....

No, I do need 2 of them.  When I wrote out my 'request', I meant to write that I need both, not just 1.  Sorry 'bout that!

I will look for 2 so pm me to remind me....

On June 10, 2019 at 12:52 AM, fiatboy said:

No, I do need 2 of them.  When I wrote out my 'request', I meant to write that I need both, not just 1.  Sorry 'bout that!

I have 2 on my desk waiting for your pm and address...

Hi slusher.  I got the 2 tires today Saturday.  I appreciated the enclosure.  When I first read it, I thought :Who's this guy Alexander?  Alexander the Great of course!