[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
jeffdeoranut

looking for decals

looking for lowrider style decals for:  64 dodge 330, 57 chevy, 55 chevy convertible, and 1/24 mpc 86 el camino.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, jeffdeoranut said:

looking for lowrider style decals for:  64 dodge 330, 57 chevy, 55 chevy convertible, and 1/24 mpc 86 el camino.

Do you have any pics of what you're looking for Jeff? I may have something close but not exactly sure of what to look for...

2 hours ago, DrKerry said:

Do you have any pics of what you're looking for Jeff? I may have something close but not exactly sure of what to look for...

i didnt word my post very well.  im looking for company/guy that makes lowrider decals for these specific cars...murals, complex striping like franklin decals on facebook.No photo description available.

20 hours ago, jeffdeoranut said:

i didnt word my post very well.  im looking for company/guy that makes lowrider decals for these specific cars...murals, complex striping like franklin decals on facebook.No photo description available.

Oh gotcha!! I don't know info on him though.. I'm not on Facebook... Wish I could help ya more!!!

jeff...they are 1/64 scale....e-bay name....  sheppers21932       found info thru google......oldr-n-drt

I would think you could trim the Franklin Ink decals to fit. They're so complex it would most likely not be noticeable. 

Edited by Draggon