Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 duster 340

michelle

I agree. This is you best effort to date. If you wouldn't mind some advice, the best way to improve your work tomorrow is to get a pair of flush cut diagonal cutters (less than $5 at Harbor Freight) and a set of sanding sticks (pretty inexpensive, in the nail care section of any beauty supply store). The reason I say this is because it's clear from your chrome wheels that you are twisting parts off the sprues. Use the flush cutter to cut them free and then the sanding sticks to sand the nubs left on the part. You will find that everything will fit 100% better every time.

1 hour ago, Jantrix said:

I agree. This is you best effort to date. If you wouldn't mind some advice, the best way to improve your work tomorrow is to get a pair of flush cut diagonal cutters (less than $5 at Harbor Freight) and a set of sanding sticks (pretty inexpensive, in the nail care section of any beauty supply store). The reason I say this is because it's clear from your chrome wheels that you are twisting parts off the sprues. Use the flush cutter to cut them free and then the sanding sticks to sand the nubs left on the part. You will find that everything will fit 100% better every time.

thank you  i use a pair of snipers  to take the parts from the tree and i have a set of metal files that are different shapes plus i have lots of those cardboard nail files that people give out when they are trying to get elected into differnet offices 

well done, Keep up your work.

to mount the clear parts i use clearcoat or wood glue, which hardens clearly.

Also you can choose "Micro Kristal Klear". Kristal Klear you can use for speedometer for example, to give them a realistic look.

43 minutes ago, Dominik said:

well done, Keep up your work.

to mount the clear parts i use clearcoat or wood glue, which hardens clearly.

Also you can choose "Micro Kristal Klear". Kristal Klear you can use for speedometer for example, to give them a realistic look.

danke