Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
michelle

71 duster 340

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, PappyD340 said:

Extremely nice Michelle!!

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, slusher said:

Very sharp!

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Very good loking build.

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diggin' the Duster Michelle. Nicely done.B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say this is the best of your builds to date, nice job,, keep up the great work.  Dig the fender trim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rider said:

I have to say this is the best of your builds to date, nice job,, keep up the great work.  Dig the fender trim. 

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geno said:

Diggin' the Duster Michelle. Nicely done.B)

danke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vintagercr said:

Very nice!

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. This is you best effort to date. If you wouldn't mind some advice, the best way to improve your work tomorrow is to get a pair of flush cut diagonal cutters (less than $5 at Harbor Freight) and a set of sanding sticks (pretty inexpensive, in the nail care section of any beauty supply store). The reason I say this is because it's clear from your chrome wheels that you are twisting parts off the sprues. Use the flush cutter to cut them free and then the sanding sticks to sand the nubs left on the part. You will find that everything will fit 100% better every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jantrix said:

I agree. This is you best effort to date. If you wouldn't mind some advice, the best way to improve your work tomorrow is to get a pair of flush cut diagonal cutters (less than $5 at Harbor Freight) and a set of sanding sticks (pretty inexpensive, in the nail care section of any beauty supply store). The reason I say this is because it's clear from your chrome wheels that you are twisting parts off the sprues. Use the flush cutter to cut them free and then the sanding sticks to sand the nubs left on the part. You will find that everything will fit 100% better every time.

thank you  i use a pair of snipers  to take the parts from the tree and i have a set of metal files that are different shapes plus i have lots of those cardboard nail files that people give out when they are trying to get elected into differnet offices 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another nice build, one of your best I think.

Makes me want to get one in fact, as the box art on kit reissue was not inspiring.

You made the grille look really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wm David Green said:

Another nice build, one of your best I think.

Makes me want to get one in fact, as the box art on kit reissue was not inspiring.

You made the grille look really good.

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter Lombardo said:

Very nice, the color works very well on this car.  well done.

thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, #1 model citizen said:

Perhaps your best build & paint to date! Nicely done!

merci beaucoup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MININORTHFORDMAN said:

Very Nice Build

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well done, Keep up your work.

to mount the clear parts i use clearcoat or wood glue, which hardens clearly.

Also you can choose "Micro Kristal Klear". Kristal Klear you can use for speedometer for example, to give them a realistic look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dominik said:

well done, Keep up your work.

to mount the clear parts i use clearcoat or wood glue, which hardens clearly.

Also you can choose "Micro Kristal Klear". Kristal Klear you can use for speedometer for example, to give them a realistic look.

danke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job, and color on all your builds.So I elect you Michelle,as Ms.Mopar :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job Michelle! Good photos too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...