Model Cars Magazine Forum

ISO a Front Seat & St/Whl for a '63 Imperial . Wheel Covers (stock) for '60-'62-63 Imperials . What do you need in trade ?  Thanx 

Huh, When I see just ISO, I thought you were looking for one of these beautys. ;):D

Image result for iso grifo

I believe I have a built-up of one of the 63's. I really hate to get rid of it. Would you be able to pull molds from it?

Later-

I have a set of nice 1960 Imperial stock wheel covers and a Modelhaus correct "toilet seat" spare tire cover.

The only thing that I need right now is a set of AMT 1964 Pontiac Bonneville grille inserts.

Steve

On 6/11/2019 at 8:01 PM, StevenGuthmiller said:

I have a set of nice 1960 Imperial stock wheel covers and a Modelhaus correct "toilet seat" spare tire cover.

The only thing that I need right now is a set of AMT 1964 Pontiac Bonneville grille inserts.

Steve

I just today bought the '60 Imperial Wheel Covers on Evil bait . I was here to cancel that part Steve . No Pontiac Parts here . Are you on fb ? Thanx ..

Somehow I am unable to Edit again . Moderators .. please help ?  I am ISO the Front Seat . ST/Wh '63 Imperial . '61 and '63 Wheel Covers or Outer Wheels . No need for '60 & ''62 MY's . 

16 minutes ago, dimaxion said:

I just today bought the '60 Imperial Wheel Covers on Evil bait . I was here to cancel that part Steve . No Pontiac Parts here . Are you on fb ? Thanx ..

No problem John.

No, I am not on social media of any kind.

I have enough going on in my life without it! :D

Steve

Posted (edited)

Steve this is a Stunning Custom ride from 1963 . Are you trading this off ? Nice .. Thanx 

On 6/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, dimaxion said:

ISO a Front Seat & St/Whl for a '63 Imperial . Wheel Covers (stock) for '60-'62-63 Imperials . What do you need in trade ?  Thanx 

I am unable to edit this . No longer do I need the '60 Imperial or '62 Stock Wheel Covers / Outer wheels . Still seek '61 / '63 MY Wheel covers / outer . '63  -f seat - st/whl . Thanx 

Edited by dimaxion