Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Lombardo

Son of Shark Attack

Built from the same, but completely modified buck as Shark Attack.  New, more conventional front end treatment, an open top targa and a roadster flat rear deck over the engine.  This has a Ferrari flat 12 taken from the Ferrari Mythos.  You can see by all of the putty along the various body part lines, this is made from multiple panels, some molded and some hand formed.   This has a long way to go, but I am pretty happy with the progress so far.QdYwmB9rA7YFN873EWi4yj8VTXOCFRmWCH3a6cG2D68hi7IMIZRM3O_5IGlYCUIEXL50bBziZDcmGPD_a6tnZ7GFWLV0pSNGXkNK0ifapgbanePdd7zScBfG2yrHRq-qWIHC8hPLpJFpK4QYCoA29LoMHQBfJksUuPfA21oynk-uHyo0ds1dcjrJDr23HQOk69V73Nx6_P1MG1l2gpRhfUdS0rF3q1clofZm2teznhY_JIvr_o1qenI3pdopaMg3kH9ZqTWWb6Nl2pLivfPj9fiwHSdDWuxtFbKHgXdHHyXykTjH3NU_crp1TIOzzYQ-

Wow what a very interesting looking project. I'll be following this. 

Crazy!! Looking forward to seeing more of this ambitious project.

I'm keeping an eye out for a used toaster oven, thinking of maybe building my own small-scale vacu-former.  

Here is the engine for this car, the flat 12 Ferrari.  I completely changed the intake with trumpets as a throw back to the 1960 style fuel injection.  Also the wheels and tires as they will be on this car.  The interior tub is from the Ferrari Mythos, where the engine was lifted from.  The color will have carbon fiber removable top and roof bar components and some kind of primary red color on the body.Lbnf_tn5oO4uGV3eV0AlsCRTPr2c1gFyHUCVrasuJo633mS_cRfzGozCkKLOvr1w3dns9GaUNQALJC0uI-7xgq15blLgAWMomVURNq0bOC-TCOLt-zuabn9x--u9-y4GbcvGXagGTI_oqVUxTRZLiwMGhhQh2f9nNF_QEiskwaFwTpZxxKqDdeYikUh8fJGU_mfTf7z6huS0KzZXkRF4rn1urydQ6nXnheIhPCYNqaO1i9Y8