Model Cars Magazine Forum

mini-tub chassis anyone?

Does anyone know if someone is currently making a mini-tub chassis that might fit a '66 Nova project?  I seem to recall one or two guys making them but the only one I can find is (un)Reliable Resin and I'm definitely not sending any of my money in that direction.

Thanks in advance.

What would  you want in trade for the Stock chassis / suspension both front  and back ? Thanx ..

8 minutes ago, djflyer said:

Does anyone know if someone is currently making a mini-tub chassis that might fit a '66 Nova project?  I seem to recall one or two guys making them but the only one I can find is (un)Reliable Resin and I'm definitely not sending any of my money in that direction.

Thanks in advance.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:13 PM, dimaxion said:

What would  you want in trade for the Stock chassis / suspension both front  and back ? Thanx ..

Sorry for the delay in responding.  The reason I'm looking for the mini-tub is the kit came with out the chassis and suspension, else I would be happy to let you have it.

If you want to mini-tub, you could start with a full kit and just add tubs from a scrap chassis.

Spotlight has the complete stock kit for $20 plus shipping. Like Mike said, cheaper than a resin.

https://www.spotlighthobbies.com/amt19chnossh.html

They also have the Grumpy Jenkins version for a bit more. You might get some extra goodies with that version.

Good luck whatever you decide.

7 hours ago, djflyer said:

Sorry for the delay in responding.  The reason I'm looking for the mini-tub is the kit came with out the chassis and suspension, else I would be happy to let you have it.

Ty , I apprciatge the response . I purged my stash of all Competition Parts recently :)  I've not been active here much lately . Thanx ..