Model Cars Magazine Forum
av405

1990-1991 Ford Taurus Dash

I'm looking for the 1990-1991 dash and steering wheel from the AMT Ford Taurus kit. 

Vehicle_Ford_Taurus_LX_Station_Wagon_7.jpg

Is this out of the police car  and 911 Emergency kit also? If so I should have it, I will look tonight. 

It would not be out of the police car kit with the CHP unit depicted but it would be the 911 kit.

I have the dash but not the steering wheel, I can send it to you if you can use it.

Phillip was kind enough to send me a dash. Still looking for the steering wheel. It came on other AMT Ford kits of the era, including the 1995 F-150. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I'll look and see what I have but am 98% sure I have this wheel I can part with if you still need...

Jeremy, thank you for your response. Yes, I still need it if you have it!

Alberto, let me know if you get the wheel from Jeremy, If not I found the one from the kit, however it looks a little different than the one you have pictured.

Phillip, can you send me a picture of the wheel? I would be interested in a second one if it's the one I'm looking for.

I have the Taurus kit however its sitting on my shelf... however... if I recall correctly... I have the wheel from the 93 mustang kit.

I believe I also have that wheel in my f150 shortbox that I kit bashed. In which case I'll gladly part with it.

Thank you for looking Jeremy. Do you have a picture?

15 hours ago, av405 said:

Phillip, can you send me a picture of the wheel? I would be interested in a second one if it's the one I'm looking for.

Alberto, I can send a pic this weekend but if you PM me your address I'll just send it to you, if its not what you need throw it in your parts box!

Took a look... the wheel I thought I threw in the shortbox that came from the mustang kit is not the same. It's the more rounded wheel. 

This is the wheel in my shortbox which didnt come from the 93 kit...however if you find someone with a mustang gt kit it should be in it. And I'm more than sure I have the wheel somewhere.

I had the mustang trio kit. It came with a 93 cobra, (which is where I got the wheel you're looking for), the 95 mustang convertible, and the 69 super cj.... I'll keep looking.

lrs-whlskn-blk_8881.jpg

Thank you for looking.