Model Cars Magazine Forum

Joe's Power Plus Service Station modification

DaveP

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of people who has one but hasn't built it yet!  Way back I did buy additional sheet and I beam plastic for a planned extension so it is very interesting to see how effective your modifications are.  Did you print your own forecourt with those No Parking signs or was that a commercial item?

Cheers

Alan

Edited by alan barton

36 minutes ago, alan barton said:

Add me to the list of people who has one but hasn't built it yet!  Way back I did buy additional sheet and I beam plastic for a planned extension so it is very interesting to see how effective your modifications are.  Did you print your own forecourt with those No Parking signs or was that a commercial item?

Cheers

Alan

I used a cheap letter type stencil, cut out the letters and taped them down, then used a rattle-can yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

So here's the finished product, Detail turns it from a model to something more realistic. I've added a few tow trucks because I like tow trucks and had some decals made using my name as it is my garage. I could add a few bits like security cameras, newspaper stands etc but I have to call it done sometime. I hope you like it, I do! Dave

WIN_20190827_13_46_33_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190827_13_46_57_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190827_13_48_36_Pro.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...