Model Cars Magazine Forum

50 Years of Roadster PIckup Hot Rod Model Projects....

I recently completed a photo album of all 17 of my Roadster PIckup models, with builds dating from the late 1960's up to recent times.  

At least initially, I'm showing only one photo of each, but there are many more photos (including interiors, engines, front suspensions, rear suspensions, chassis shots, etc.) of each model at this link.  

You may recognize some of these from my various magazine articles over the years, but there are others that few if any of you have seen prior to now.  

Take a look below, check out the link (the first 17 pictures  at the album include an explanation of each model), and the detail photos that follow.  And thanks in advance for your interest....TIM 

DSC 0562DSC 0561DSC 0549DSC 0544DSC 0513DSC 0523DSC 0538DSC 0572DSC 0593DSC 0610

See the next post in this thread for the rest of them!   TIM

Edited by tim boyd

And here are the rest...

DSC 0348DSC 0331DSC 0335DSC 0377DSC 0611

DSC 0415DSC 0613

Again,,,,many more images including detail shots are at this link.....and thanks for looking.  Now grab a cool one, grab some shades, choose your own roadster pickup project or completed build, and post 'em here when you get finished!!!   TIM 

Edited by tim boyd

Fantastic :D Thanks for all the photos! I'm unable to pick a favorite, there are too many cool builds here.  I like seeing some of the 90s fat-fender stuff, funny enough. I can imagine that style coming back eventually as a tongue-in-cheek salute to "simpler times".