Model Cars Magazine Forum
Bantoft

My 1/24th Vintage Slot Cars

Don't normally post this for down the Model Cars forum,  more of a static builder these days,  but I thought some may like to see my old restored 1/24th racers.  My first slot car was a Cox Ford GT40, must have been about 15, and I am still racing although these days it is 1/32nd scale on routed tracks.  I also have a few 1/32nd vintage racers but they are more shelf queens these days, as is this collection!!

Front row, left to right are:

Midori Alfa Romeo Canguro, Revell 289 FIA Cobra with Cox GT40 wheels, Cox Cheetah, Cox Ferrari Dino coupe, Cox Ferrari Dino spyder, Cox mag frame Chaparral 2E, K&B chassis with AMT 289 Cobra body

Back row left to right:

Cox Chaparral 2 chassis and interior with Arii 2C body, Cox Chaparral 2D, Cox Chaparral 2, Cox Ford GT40, Cox Lotus 40, AMT Lola T70 with Cox GT40 wheels.

Tks for looking

Dave B

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_7678.JPG

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7677.JPG

Terrific collection from a great era of racing.  Thanks for sharing and posting.

I agree with Gramps46. Very impressive!

Nothing wrong with "curbside" models.  They look great.

Wow!!! Great collection David.

My first 1/24 slot car at the age of 8 was a James Bond Aston Martin DB4. Wish I still had it but it's long gone :((

Very impressive collection, nice to see that there's other slot car enthusiasts here!