Model Cars Magazine Forum

My GTO Judge

Danger

Hey all, Here is a recent build of one of my favourite cars ... The GTO Judge. 

Lots of extra's on this one. 

Hugger Orange = Carousel Red with Parchment Interior
Engine Detail: Wired and plumbed, Fireball Resin Rochester Quadrajet Carb, detailed Master Brake booster, added battery cables
Interior detail: Photo-etch front/rear seat belts, including roof mounted shoulder belts, added headliner, BMF on trim, added window crank knobs, flocked
Exterior details: Fireball Resin door handles, BMF on trim, added wire antennae, exhaust drilled, opened lower air intakes, open hood scoops
Wheels/rims from Fireball Resin: 14" Rally ringless rims and rubber, added valve stems

Enjoy. All comments are welcome

Pics wouldn't upload. Error 200???

Here is a link to my photo sharing site. https://dangervideo.smugmug.com/GM-Model-Cars/69-GTO-Judge/Danger

Danger

Always love the Judge!  My first competitive build that did well at competitions.  Always got into discussions about the chrome rim trim rings.  I left them off of mine also.  They could be had as an option, but it was an extra and I think the Judge looked better without them.  

I also hacked one up to make a white version as a convertible.  Very complex conversion because I had to completely reshape the rear quarter panels and truck lid, not to mention putting in the dog legs and narrowing the rear seat.

Very nice build! Something you can be proud of.  Keep it up.