Model Cars Magazine Forum

ADC Quaker State Late Model

Stevens19

I got one of these off ebay that was beat up a little so I decided to strip the paint and redo it as a Kasey Kahne Quaker State car. The things are pretty awesome, they have some pretty good detail in the suspension and just look awesome!

_ND88628SM.jpg

_ND88647SM.jpg

_ND88665SM.jpg

_ND88669SM.jpg

_ND88674SM.jpg

_ND88675SM.jpg

_ND88676SM.jpg

Thanks everyone! I definitely want to get some more of these!

7 hours ago, randyc said:

Looks nice!   I don't understand why there aren't more plastic and diecasts of dirt cars.

I know right! Thankfully there are a lot of people out there doing resin parts theres Roon Coon Resins he has a lot of nice parts and theres SWS Chassis for sprint car stuff, though I don't think he's doing any orders atm.

6 hours ago, oldr-n-drt said:

steven..good looking..building one also...go to..   www.customdirtcars.com    has a lot of parts for late model dirt cars..oldr-n-drt

Thanks, I'll check it out!

steven…  #1.. www.speedwaydecals.com #2..www.pattosplace.com (click on.. decals speedway) #3..www.dirtmodeler.com.. #4..public.fotki.com/CLAYK/ look under..(short track closed wheel) #1 josh Richards an # 25 Jason fegers cars..hope these help..anyone else have any more sites for late model dirt car parts or builds???   oldr-n-drt      PS..i have a lot of dirt modelers photo-etched parts that are discontuined...steven………. can yall show the rear end setup with the body removed???  

On 7/10/2019 at 7:15 AM, oldr-n-drt said:

steven…  #1.. www.speedwaydecals.com #2..www.pattosplace.com (click on.. decals speedway) #3..www.dirtmodeler.com.. #4..public.fotki.com/CLAYK/ look under..(short track closed wheel) #1 josh Richards an # 25 Jason fegers cars..hope these help..anyone else have any more sites for late model dirt car parts or builds???   oldr-n-drt      PS..i have a lot of dirt modelers photo-etched parts that are discontuined...steven………. can yall show the rear end setup with the body removed???  

oh #4 I just stumbled on his Brian Brown sprint car build :o I wish I had the knowledge and skill and patience to do something that detailed!  I have another one with the body off I'll take a couple pictures when I get a chance.