Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need pics of 1/24 & 1/25 P/E air cleaners

I realize this is a long shot, but I'm searching for a P/E air cleaner assembly that was produced years ago by a manufacturer who is probably no longer in existence, and whose name I can't seem to recall. 

Yeah, I know...

genius.png.d162099dd6549a6d43be63d233be82b8.png

OTOH, we can whittle the field down quite a bit by eliminating all the myriad round, open-element air cleaners.

Unfortunately, it's been quite a while since I last saw one, so it'll come down to knowing it when I see it.  My ebay searches for P/E air cleaners haven't garnered diddly-squat, so I'm hoping someone here still has one of these and is amenable to making some kind of deal.

If you just have a pic of a P/E air cleaner you think might be the one I'm looking for, please post it along with any reference info (mfr, factory part number, etc) you might have.  

TIA for all helpful replies.  

Edited by Monty

20 hours ago, Monty said:

we can whittle the field down quite a bit by eliminating all the myriad round, open-element air cleaners.

Any other clues ?? was it square, oval, enclosed round, triangle or some custom style ?? was it for multi carbs or single ?? was it multi media like posted in pic or just PE ?? any unique design such as flames or something etched in

20 hours ago, ScottH454 said:

I have some that are just photo etch tops that go onto resin pieces. These aren't gonna be for sale, you can image they where difficult to find once I knew of them.

20190709_192950.jpg

You've got some nice stuff there, and those accessories would help dress up any number of engine bays, but it's still more or less a round open-element air cleaner, which is not what I'm trying to find at the moment.  

6 hours ago, 440 Dakota said:

Any other clues ?? was it square, oval, enclosed round, triangle or some custom style ?? was it for multi carbs or single ?? was it multi media like posted in pic or just PE ?? any unique design such as flames or something etched in

Good questions.  I think the last time I saw a pic of what I want was about ten years ago, so my memory is a bit vague, but I believe it was entirely made of P/E parts and was triangular in shape.