[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello everyone!  I updated the website and added a few things. 

IMG_0861.thumb.JPG.10750373fde53bf4dc11a660f04a0a6a.JPGIMG_0862.thumb.JPG.b5903131de4ecdf8355664588f5bef1e.JPGIMG_0865.thumb.JPG.c84d82768f836559969fa8142d418dec.JPG

I changed a few prices so hopefully certain things are more affordable.  For those that purchased those items at a higher rate, E-mail me at rookieresin@gmail.com and I will discount your next purchase. I fixed some shipping prices for international sales. I also added a specific GMC grill for the AMT kit as the kit is a bit wider and my grill is accurate for 1:1 but it looked narrow for the AMT cab.  I apologize for any inconvenience and if you purchased a GMC grill with intent to use the AMT cab, PM me and I will make it right.  I tried to think of everything when launching the site but missed a few things along the way and hopefully we won't see anymore problems.  Thanks again everyone!   Bill     https://www.rookieresin.com/

Just placed another order!! You work quick Bill!! :) 

On 7/13/2019 at 12:21 PM, bill lanfear said:

Got the badges covered,  I will throw some in your order Tom as a gift.

Thanks Bill!  I anxiously await my order!   I believe I can do the wheel cover scripts with decals.

1 hour ago, Tom Geiger said:

Thanks Bill!  I anxiously await my order!   I believe I can do the wheel cover scripts with decals.

Hi Tom,  I was referring to the v6 emblems on the front fenders. (That is what I threw in your order) I don't have the hubcaps finished yet but they are on the list. 

5 hours ago, wrenchr said:

Thanks Jason, been sleeping in my "mancave" but its all good!!!

16 hours ago, wrenchr said:

You ain't a kiddin',I place a order on Thursday and Saturday the package was waiting in my mail box and talk about quality at a low price,these two grilles are BEAUTIFUL !!!! Hoping to see the GM step bumper and GMC caps because when all become available I will be ordering the whole conversion,bed sides n all and looking forward to the diorama pieces!

Untitled.thumb.png.155d7eda573132a70a2110ce21da538d.png

1 hour ago, Badluck 13 said:

You ain't a kiddin',I place a order on Thursday and Saturday the package was waiting in my mail box and talk about quality at a low price,these two grilles are BEAUTIFUL !!!! Hoping to see the GM step bumper and GMC caps because when all become available I will be ordering the whole conversion,bed sides n all and looking forward to the diorama pieces!

Untitled.thumb.png.155d7eda573132a70a2110ce21da538d.png

Thanks Mike!  Glad you like them!

Hello Bill!

I can see some nice parts, that we all were waiting for! I am your next international buyer!

But it would be nice to note wheel size for GMC & Ford wheels.

Good luck to your busyness!

Thanks Sergey, I have the diameter posted for the ford dually wheels (if you click on the pic) but I see I need to put the depth as well and the measurements for the GM wheels,  thanks for bringing that to my attention.