Model Cars Magazine Forum

4 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

I just wanted to say that if you have any doubts ordering from this Rookie, you can relax. I placed an order on Saturday morning and about an hour or so ago got a message that my shipment was going out today! Every part of the transaction has been smooth and the communication has been excellent. If the parts are half as good as the shopping experience, I am in for more of whatever Bill dreams up!

Keep it up Bill, our hobby needs more vendors like you to help us build stuff not available in a kit. The service level you have started with has been awesome and I hope you can maintain it!

Thanks Mike,  I am doing the best I can as first, I am a builder and have experienced bad parts, ridiculous wait times, and bad service, so my goal is to be there for fellow builders and fill some voids along the way!  Thanks again for the kind words!!  Bill

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lordmodelbuilder said:

I am interested in all pictured.

6 hours ago, Ralph Henderson said:

um, YES!!  now if we can get someone to photo-reduce the gauge faces..

Nice job as usual Bill.

Thanks guys,  I made these items for my build and wasn't sure if anyone else would want/need them.  I will just make an interior piece bundle set and sell the mirrors separately.  The mirrors are VERY VERY fragile!  I will have to figure out a way to package those without them breaking in transport.  I may have to leave all the supports on them for you to cut off (not easy).  You can see in the pic I haven't cleaned all the nibs off yet from the supports.  I am also working on a floor shifter as well and if successful, it will be in the bundle.  Give me a few days and I will get these on the website.  Thanks again for your support!

Hi Bill,

Since you are making parts for the Moebius trucks think there is any interest for a bench vice to mount on the rear bumper of the service truck? A Wilton bullet vise would be cool. Would be cool to offer with your bumpers you are working on. I'd for sure want a few. Good for dioramas as well. 

73x-j1LywH6H-BKhlN7D.jpg

On 8/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, wrenchr said:

Hi Bill,

Since you are making parts for the Moebius trucks think there is any interest for a bench vice to mount on the rear bumper of the service truck? A Wilton bullet vise would be cool. Would be cool to offer with your bumpers you are working on. I'd for sure want a few. Good for dioramas as well. 

73x-j1LywH6H-BKhlN7D.jpg

Thanks Jason,  maybe sometime down the road I can make the vise but for now I have to get some other things finished up.

I am happy to announce that the F350 interior pieces for the Moebius 65-66 Ford pickups are now available on the website as a bundle.  The mirrors are also available but unfortunately, they will have to be sold on their supports and will require careful removal as they are VERY fragile.  https://www.rookieresin.com/       Thank you all for your business!   Bill

IMG_0981.thumb.JPG.01d31d754d763d087576ba86e2a421af.JPGIMG_0992.thumb.JPG.f6e2ebcce87430e4ad8ffa91a8838de5.JPGIMG_0993.thumb.JPG.82313741b568fe6810a8da0887a51c06.JPGIMG_0994.thumb.JPG.dbbec2e209f7c2b6b2095a60d1fae728.JPGIMG_0991.thumb.JPG.56539eb4117c891ba9aadde0fce830ca.JPGIMG_0971.thumb.JPG.9e860d88049b7911cdd9258c8764a17f.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:53 PM, bill lanfear said:

Hi Steve,  this link should work  https://www.rookieresin.com/    if you still don't get anything, it may be your internet is slow.  The web page has lots if pictures so it may need a little load time.  Let me know if you still have trouble and I will do what I can to help you.  I tried the link and it worked fine so try again and see if it works. Thanks, Bill

Sorry getting back so late to you. Great site and see quite a few things to get. You were right about load time. Area I live in we always have problems with internet.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, Fabrux said:

Hey there, Bill,

Any thoughts on making F-350 badges for the 73-75 Fords? And how are those door panels coming? ?

Hi Chris, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I have been really sick for the past month or so.  I am planning on doing the badges for 73-77 Fords for F150, F250, and 350.  I already have the F100 fender badges for the 73-75.  The door panels ran into a snag that I am curently working out but hope to get figured out soon.  I tend to jump around a lot and work on several different things at a time.  My focus at this moment has been getting 3 different rear bumpers finalized, new slot mag wheels, new babymoon wheels, and the 73-77 Ford grill surround with separate inserts.  I am really close on these items and then will shift to the badges, door panels, and some diorama pieces.  Thank you for your patience,     Bill.  

On 10/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, bill lanfear said:

Hi Chris, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I have been really sick for the past month or so.  I am planning on doing the badges for 73-77 Fords for F150, F250, and 350.  I already have the F100 fender badges for the 73-75.  The door panels ran into a snag that I am curently working out but hope to get figured out soon.  I tend to jump around a lot and work on several different things at a time.  My focus at this moment has been getting 3 different rear bumpers finalized, new slot mag wheels, new babymoon wheels, and the 73-77 Ford grill surround with separate inserts.  I am really close on these items and then will shift to the badges, door panels, and some diorama pieces.  Thank you for your patience,     Bill.  

Hope you are on the mend now Bill!!