Model Cars Magazine Forum

4 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Very cool and hopefully it will get some kids interested in models.  If boomers still go to the Library they should be interested in your display.

The car model displays our club has done in the past has been a big hit. Especially with the kids. Our club has, and is again participating with the library in their STEM summer program. And will be doing a model building  demonstration there in late August. Now if we could just get kids to join the club. 

Despite our past displays being done with other members of our local model car club. This Apollo display was done by me personally. As some of you may have noticed, I like to build other things, besides cars. Though car will always be number to me. 

Thanks to you and Ray above for the kind words. 

Edited by unclescott58

Awesome Apollo display.  I think I had the Eagle & Columbia combination model back in the day.  I see that Round2 has reissued the lander diorama, but I don't know if it comes with the Command & Service Modules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...