Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks, guys! The ladder is some scrap balsa from a ship model, toothpicks and some photoetch for the hinges and spreader bracket that I still need to add to the side that's showing in the pics. I've also figured out that removing the mounting flanges and putting the windshield in from the outside is way easier than following the instructions. I'll also be putting that front bumper back on for the third time.

Edited by samdiego

On 7/18/2019 at 9:48 AM, dino246gt said:

Looks great, and very cool ladder! I'd love to see that windshield fitted from outside.

With windshield. Great fit from the outside. i still need to detail the Cragars. I'm also working on some bed filling stuff

DSCF2209.JPG

DSCF2212.JPG

Edited by samdiego

On 7/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, mikemodeler said:

Where did the vise come from? I like what you have done with this truck, could definitely see a sign painter having Cragars on his work truck!

Thanks again, guys. Sorry Mike, no clue as to the origin of the vise. I've got a 50 year old parts stash. I'm vaguely remembering a van kit from the 70s that had tools, maybe 1/20.

• 10 months later...