Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cheyenne93

Back to the burban and camper

I know this is probably a long shoot, but I am looking for a minibike or older moped to go with the camping theme of the Burbon and camper. Any ideas or if someone had one they would part with :) Please let me know.

20190528_111242.jpg

A mini bike came with the recently deleted El Camino kit at HL. Someone may have one they are willing to part with.

What did you use for the 4x4 suspension on the truck. I want to build one as a 4x4 also. 

If you have more 4x4 suspension parts, I'd trade a minibike from the MPC dodge pickup for them.

I used a parts box front differential and transfer case, that were from an old stepside 4x4 chevy kit that got parted out. I will look through my stash and see if I have another.

13 hours ago, cheyenne93 said:

I used a parts box front differential and transfer case, that were from an old stepside 4x4 chevy kit that got parted out. I will look through my stash and see if I have another.

That's OK, I thought you might have found a good resin, or kit that had it. I probably have parts to do it.

Let me look through my stuff. I know I have 2 somewhere. 

Let me know if you have found one, I have this. Not sure what kit it's from but it's generic, this is just 2 halves with wheels attached, missing a seat and the handle bars most likely are from something else.

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG