Model Cars Magazine Forum
yura1961

1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Jo-Han(restoration)

Wow what a masterpiece!! Looks absolutely phenomenal!!👍:wub:

Great job and color combo on that car

Nice, maybe I should start on my own Toronado kit, I have had inspiration for a while and now you're showing that it has potential for sure....

What a beauty, awesome model you should be proud of it.

22 minutes ago, dragmodels44 said:

You certainly did that car justice. 

And then some!  Gorgeous car.

Very nice restoration! The fact that it was a glue bomb makes it that much more special IMO. Excellent work!

Absolutely beautiful! 

I also have one of those in my stash that I plan to restore and that is almost exactly the color I was thinking of painting it. 

Excellent color for that car.

David G.

21 hours ago, MrObsessive said:

Wow! That is one of the nicest I've seen built! Clean as a whistle and your photography is excellent!

Same here.....I've got an untouched original in its box along with a very clean rebuilder sitting in the box with it. I'd probably restore the builtup and leave the original alone. I think this is one of Bill Mitchell's best ever designs for GM. Over 50 years later and it STILL looks terrific!

Yes both of my are new in the box it was one of those WTF finds by chance if I remember I payed $5.00 each I could not pass it up . I'm with you on the design this is some of what made GM great in the day real American iron.!!!!

Absolutelly stunning!!! Almost like real car. Wonderfull job and especially if this is restoration... superb!

I love that one. The Oldsmobile Toronado from 1966-72 are among my favorite cars, and I have several of them unbuilt, and a couple of rebuilders. After looking at this masterwork, I have a 68 I must attend to. I think I have enough parts in my junk box.