Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Model Ranch

Are these guys in business or goners?l

Almost everything on the site says Out of stock.

I emailed them but no answers? 

Anybody know?

Also, is Harts Parts OK? I've heard some bad stuff about them.

I REALLY wish aftermarket guys were more responsible and reliable.

5 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

You have to call him and he can update you on what he has. Old school way of doing business but nice stuff.

How do you call? There's no number listed on the site, just an email address.

7 hours ago, GaryR said:

Are these guys in business or goners?l

Almost everything on the site says Out of stock.

I emailed them but no answers? 

Anybody know?

Also, is Harts Parts OK? I've heard some bad stuff about them.

I REALLY wish aftermarket guys were more responsible and reliable.

Heard bad stuff 'bout Harts Parts? Always great service and excellent parts. I would do business with them anytime.

• 2 months later...

I spoke to Ron at NNL Toledo, He's going to open up his website for orders I think he said December... January perhaps. Close it again, then catch up all summer, and do the same thing in fall. He's got a lot of projects in the pipeline, and redoing a lot of masters so he can get some inventory out. I can't wait for that Jeep Wagoneer 

On 10/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, JTalmage said:

I spoke to Ron at NNL Toledo, He's going to open up his website for orders I think he said December... January perhaps. Close it again, then catch up all summer, and do the same thing in fall. He's got a lot of projects in the pipeline, and redoing a lot of masters so he can get some inventory out. I can't wait for that Jeep Wagoneer 

You have to admire that he only takes in the orders he believes he can fill instead of just blindly accepting orders and money without any plan!   Ron is a stand up guy. I bought a Falcon wagon from him at Toledo

3 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

You have to admire that he only takes in the orders he believes he can fill instead of just blindly accepting orders and money without any plan!   Ron is a stand up guy. I bought a Falcon wagon from him at Toledo

Cool, a 2 door? Could you post a pic or 2 if you get time? He's got lots of things in catalog but hard to tell what shape the molds are in. TIA Tom.