Model Cars Magazine Forum

'69 Coronet R/T on the bench.

Geno

Thanks Nick. I was just looking at this one the other day in my display case and thinking that I need to move it up in the line. Of course, that just means that I'm a year or more away.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

The Green color you are using will really standout with the White trim. I like that you're building it as a "Post" car instead of a Hard Top. You have a neat looking Travel Trailer in the background in the first picture. What's the story on that ?  

7 minutes ago, Geno said:

Thanks all, I appreciate the encouragement. David, the travel trailer is a Greenlight 1/24 diecast, they make several iterations and models, all classic trailers and very well done, you can check them out at their website or on Ebay.:)

Here's the website: http://www.greenlighttoys.com/index.php?id=466

Thanks. There are a lot of good looking trailers. This could get expensive. 

1 hour ago, dodgefever said:

R/T was only available as a hardtop or convertible. :)   Hood and taillight panel look good though.

Exactly . The Super Bee could be had as a coupe ( fixed B-pillar , tilt-open windows ) or hardtop . And , while we're on that subject ; no REAL convertible Super Bees were produced , period .