Model Cars Magazine Forum

Golf cart

BIGTRUCK

I got this metal and plastic golf cart new for a few bucks , I got it because it looked 1:24 or 1:25 to me, the display box said 1:20 but I put a figure, the same size figure I used on my Beverly Hillbillies build and it looks like its a fit. Detail the figure and clubs toss it on a small dio base.

IMG_20190729_114703754.jpg

IMG_20190729_114711301.jpg

IMG_20190729_114724561.jpg

IMG_20190729_114730364.jpg

2 hours ago, Gramps46 said:

Neat looking cart.  I also checked out your Fotki site and what an amazing collection, thanks for sharing.

Thank you, that fotki album was suppose to help me keep from getting doubles of kits but that idea went out the window quick?

1 hour ago, GLMFAA1 said:

I have the golfers, I need the cart, Where is it from?

2v2EgkKUFxwhifW.jpg

2v2EgkK9dxwhifW.jpg

greg

I bought it new at a flea market for $3.00 . The golf cart does not have any info on it. It was in a display box with blue, red and other white ones , the only thing I noticed was 1:20 scale, but to me it looked closer to 1:24 .

Heres a pic of it next to an old Ford promo. I googled it and it came out made by "Dovewill".

IMG_20190730_190210982.jpg

IMG_20190730_190238984.jpg

8 hours ago, GLMFAA1 said:

Got mine today, Golfers are happy. Cart driver is Revell 59 ford figure,

2v2EW1pQoxwhifW.jpg

2v2EW1pZzxwhifW.jpg

Prieser figures in cart waiting to play through

greg

Looks really good, only thing different on the carts seem to be the wheels. Did you paint the clubs or bags?

Neat cart.  I had a rental golf cart out on Kelleys Island on Lake Erie yesterday, it was a hoot driving around the island...gas powered, slow and loud.. had seat belts and cupholders, but no reverse gear...had to push it out of a parking spot at a restaurant. 

Edited by Rob Hall