Model Cars Magazine Forum

rumor re: can do wrecker

It's 6 years since the Will-Do was issued (2013) so one would think it's about time for another re-issue...but it looks like we have to wait a bit more.
Both the Can-Do and Will-Do fetches a lot of money on "the auction place" like most of the other Revell Germany truck and trailer kits do so it looks like the demand is larger than the supply. :rolleyes:

Edited by Force

I also hope they reissue it.
I looked at ebay yesterday just because i wanted too see what they go for and the first one that came up was around $600..

Also still angry with my self that i did not buy it when one of them came up on ebay.
It was also around $600 but it was for 5 complete still factory wrapped kits.
Cant remember if it was the can-do or will-do.

Leasson learned with that, if they reissue it i am going to buy a few of them.

The Revell Germany truck kits were a bit on the expensive side even when they were new but the prices has increased some since they were last issued, if you find something around $100 it's a bargain.
Asking prices around $425-$650 on "the auction site" is not uncommon today for the Will-Do and Can-Do Wreckers, I don't remember what I paid for my last Will-Do back in 2013 but I think it was around $50 or something like that...so if I sold one now I would make my money back nearly ten times over.